background

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Wednesday 5th May


I just want to thank everyone who has commented on my blog pic's it is nice to know Im starting to get the hang of blogging and you all like to come and have a look :)

It's such a pain not being able to do any sewing in the week, I get withdrawal symptoms and have to rearrange my stuff instead.
Today my Yo Yo makers came in the post (I got them off Ebay) now can not wait to have a play and see what I can use them on. There is a nice little bag on the packaging using the hearts on that I might have a go at, I will put some pic's on when Ive done lol.

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, I have never seen these before. I love the heart one you will have to road test them for us and let us know how easy they are to get along with.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these look interesting. Can't wait to see what you do with them... Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete