background

Friday 14 May 2010

bath mat


Yesterday I made my bath mat, Im fed up with not being able to find a mat bigger than a postage stamp or too pricey for something to stand on after a shower.

I had brought some bath towels from a carboot (they were to dry the dog after bathing him lol) they were in good nick so I ''borrowed one and folded it in half then cut a piece of an old duvet cover to go on the top.

Im thinking of finishing it off with some little boats embroidered in a darker blue :)

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea! I was looking at bathmats in Ikea this lunchtime and even there they are expensive! I like to change mine often too so I need a few (with 5 grubby men in my house!), I might just use your idea if you don't mind.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kandi, yes please use the idea, I know what its like with all males in the house lol.

    ReplyDelete