background

Thursday 15 July 2010

I just had to buy some of the little packages from here http://www.fabricrehab.co.uk/ I just LOVE the fabrics :) Fancy Moon is also another wonderful place to buy from, these 2 are going to keep me happy for a long time :) Both fabric heaven lol.
I made a baby blanket for my new grandchild due in Jan next year (Im just so excited this time around I have started makeing baby things lol). I thought the fabric would be suitable for a boy or girl. I backed it with some very soft fleece and put some wadding in between to pad it.

I brought some lovely fabric from Fancy Moon as recommended by Kandi. I could not resist the owl fabric but Im not sure what I will make with it yet :)








4 comments:

  1. You naughty thing, I love your buys, those bundles from fabric rehab are great aren't they. I got the owls fabric too, he has the sweetest face! Look forward to seeing what you make.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh belive me it could have been even naughter hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your fabric (love fabric rehab too but not had the courage to start ordering yet as I know once I do I wont stop!) Was trying to find their emergency bundles but think they must have sold out. Looking forward to seeing what you make with all the lovely stash! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to be careful when on there as I too could carried away lol. I think the packs are out of stock but they will have some more as they are very popular :) and nice sizes for my frame purses :)

    ReplyDelete