background

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Magazine table

I got this table from the charity shop I seem to spend most of my money in lol. I had seen it a couple of times when I had gone in but didn't take much notice until it dawn on me it would be useful if I did it up. Only thing wrong with it is it has a wing nut holding one side of the table top post on but I don't care, for £3 I can not complain lol.
This is what it looks like now and hopefully I can post a new look table after this weekend (but don't hold your breath, If I plan things it never goes right so will just hope lol).

3 comments:

  1. That is a bargain and a half! Good luck with the makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I look forward to seeing what you do with this! I have just emailed you but wanted to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. XXX
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing you "after" piccie!! - PootleFlump x

    ReplyDelete