background

Sunday 4 July 2010

Sunday, a sewing day :)

I decided with my mucky lot that black would be better for the backs lol.
This is the front of the cushions, I had to make the inside pads as I get carried away and seem to make my covers too big lol




Today I have had some time to myself to sew :)
I made another skirt from the pillow case I brought from a CS along with a kingsize duvet cover, it is such a fresh summery fabric :)
I also managed to finish 2 of the 3 cushion covers (I will finish the last one tonight) I started with left over squares from my quilt :)
Now my dull beige sofa is brighter.





2 comments:

  1. Loving all your makes Sue!! Little skirt is adorable and your cushions are fab!!! - Pootle Flump x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy, I love the cushions you have made, I always make them an unusual size too!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete